If you are experiencing symptoms you should take the following precautions.
- Fever or chills
- Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Headache, muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
Fill out the self-report form to notify the University Contact Tracing team. You will be entered in the active monitoring program which will help you monitor symptoms and catch any conversions to a positive case quickly.
- Stay at home for 5 days if you have symptoms.
- If you have a negative test and symptoms are improving, you may return to your regular routine but must wear a mask around others for 10 days.
- If you have a positive test, follow these protocols