Since I am vaccinated but have a known or suspected exposure to someone with COVID-19:
NO Quarantine Needed
- Because you ARE vaccinated and DO NOT have symptoms, you do NOT need to quarantine, however you should enroll in active monitoring.
- You should enroll in active monitoring with the University Contact Tracing Team by marking ‘exposed’ to the question about COVID-19 status or test results on the Self-Report Form.
- During active monitoring, you will monitor your symptoms and temperature for 14 days and report the results.
Mask and Test
- You will wear a mask for the 14 days that you are monitoring your symptoms
- You should get tested 3-5 days after your exposure.
Returning to school or work
- You may return to in-person class or work, but need to wear a mask for the 14 days that you are monitoring your symptoms