Regardless of your vaccination status, you should take the following steps:
- Fill out the self-report form to notify the University Contact Tracing team.
- You will be entered in the active monitoring program which will help you monitor symptoms and catch any conversions to a positive case quickly. Active monitoring will last for 10 days.
- Wear a mask for 10 full days. Day 0 is the day you were exposed.
- You may continue with your regular routine at school and work.
- Get a test on campus or take a home rapid antigen test. If you use a home test, fill out the self-report form again with your results.
- If you have a negative test continue wearing a mask and monitoring symptoms through Day 10.
- If you have a positive test, follow these protocols
- If you develop symptoms at any point, follow these protocols